I’m running quite behind of my holiday wishlist but I don’t have any real wishes this year. Or maybe our needs are so great (new roof for our house, new furnace…) that I haven’t really thought much about other things I’d like.
Nonetheless, it’s fun to look back through the years to see what I wanted at different times.
I’ve heard that I am hard to buy for. Nonsense. Here’s exactly what I’d like, with links.
1. Some pans. A medium sized and a big ole honker. We have enough pots but I have run through another set of pans. We need one for smaller usage like cooking some eggs and a giant one for stir fry and one pot meals. I don’t know if we want ceramic or stainless steel. I think we’re over non-stick.
2. These di Oro spatulas. And maybe these as well. But mostly just the first. To be honest, I just need some freakin scrapers and I’d take a couple from dollar general if I could remember to grab them.
3. These earrrings.
4. This is weird, don’t ask, I just really want it.
5. This set of hair products. I actually know a couple of distributors so money would work 🙂
1. Roughly $10,000 for a new roof.
2. Not quite as much, but a hefty amount for a new furnace.
3. A buffet or long, short dresser with a lot of storage that could hide all of the arts and crafts and puzzles and what not that are currently stashed in a pile in my dining room. It doesn’t even have to be new.
Okay, so this stuff is expensive. I know, that’s why I haven’t already purchased it for myself. I’d also enjoy any of the dish towels or coffee cups from Ed by Ellen❤️